Python T-shirt

Quinn Dunkan quinn at necro.ugcs.caltech.edu
Mon May 3 17:38:07 EDT 1999

On Mon, 3 May 1999 19:27:47 GMT, Ashton MacAndrews <asm at mcm.com> wrote:

>>Rubbish. We don't even *have* a mascot.
>
>A giant foot? A crunchy frog? A newt that got better?
>
>A [tab] character :>

I like that one: whitespace.  It seems to be what many non-pythoners associate
with python anyway (oh, it's that "whitespace language"), and that way we
co-opt a large number of shirts already in circulation.

Also, I remind the snake people that python has nothing to do with snakes.
According to the faq, cans of spam and 100 ton weights are preferred.  Stuffed
parrot?

How about "Python: Something Completely Different" (except it isn't, hush hush)

During great Chicken Rush of 1949, this river ran with chickens!  "I've struck
chickens!!"  Natural chicken deposits are caused by... oops... sorry...

>>> range(1, 4)
[1, not 3, 2 only if preceded by 1, not 5 in any case, ...]