Python T-shirt

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv at ciudad.com.ar
Mon May 10 15:18:32 EDT 1999

Please... use the ferocious beast from the film "the Quest of Holly Grail"
... well, I don't know the original title, but it's the movie where the
knight that says "Ni" appears... :-) That white little bunny that looked so
nice ... :-)

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <bruno at gaiasur.com.ar>
... proud to be a PSA member <http://www.python.org/psa>