Missing DLL's - Help Please

Thomas S. Strinnhed thstr at serop.abb.se
Tue May 4 08:03:21 EDT 1999

Hi

I'm working on Windows NT, MS Developer Studio and are trying to embed
the Python interprter in an application.

When i run the .exe  file I get a message saying:
"The dynamic link library python15_d.dll could not be found in the
specified path ...<My PATH environment varible>"

This is not so strange considering there are no such dll-file at all,
not in the binary distribution nor the source distribution, just a
"python15_d.lib".

What to do?
Can I make a dll from the .lib file? How?

Thanks
	- Thomas S. Strinnhed, thstr at serop.abb.se