nit - Misc/NEWS and Misc/HISTORY

Jeff Blaine jblaine at shell2.shore.net
Thu May 6 17:30:03 EDT 1999

Please mention Misc/HISTORY at the beginning of the README alongside
the mention of Misc/NEWS.

My reasoning: I wasn't finding 'lockfile.py' today and wondered why.
I read the top of the README, was pointed at Misc/NEWS, and did a
'grep lockfile Misc/NEWS'.  It returned nothing.  I then spent 10
minutes composing a 'suggestion' post for this newsgroup until it
wildly dawned on me to do a 'grep lockfile Misc/*' for the heck of it,
at which point I found Misc/HISTORY.

Maybe something simple like (cut and paste!  It doesn't get easier than
that):

What's new in this release?