A Python take on "Programming Web Graphics with Perl and..."

Mike Steed mike.steed at natinst.com
Fri May 7 12:13:31 EDT 1999

http://starship.python.net/crew/richard/gdmodule/

>  - PerlMagick for controlling ImageMagick

Don't know about this.

>  - Charts and graphs with GIFgraph

Don't know about this.  But you might like GDChart:

http://www.fred.net/brv/chart/

The C library is in beta.  I have written a Python interface to it,
which I will make available if there is interest.

>  - Scripting the Gimp
>  - Creating Postscript documents via Perl

Don't know about these.

> Thanks,

Don't know much,
Mike.