Problem with Curses

Klaus-Juergen Wolf kjwolf at online.de
Sun Jun 20 20:54:23 EDT 1999

Klaus Schilling <Klaus.Schilling at home.ivm.de> wrote:
 >> Klaus-Juergen Wolf <kjwolf at online.de> wrote:
 >>  > (Python 1.5.2 on FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE (i386))
 >>
 >>  > I found that (after having compiled Python with cursesmodule.c -

 > Andrich's curses support is more complete, particularly suited for
 > x/openpg compliant curses. It turns to be very useful to replace it.

There are more Curses' and NCurses' in the world than I have fingers
and toes. You can easily write a Curses module that makes _you_ happy.
And the rest of the world... Why, do you think, do Oliver Andrich's
approaches have a 'b' in the version number? It's simple: they won't
work everywhere, here, for instance.

cu
 k.j.

--