Why won't this work???

Gordon McMillan gmcm at hypernet.com
Wed Jun 2 11:48:14 EDT 1999

Jr. King writes:

> Uhhhh, excuse me but, I did point out the problem.  The
> PyEval_CallObject call is failing everytime.  I have it commented in
> the code, I guess that wasn't good enuff.  Excuse me, but that is
> the way I have done and seen it done on c.l.c and the questions are
> usually answered minus the attitude.

Generally, one is expected trim the problem to the minimal code that
exposes the problem. You are also expected to include all the error
messages and as much context as possible. As I recall, you post said
"What's wrong with this?" as was followed by a whole lot of code. I
scrolled to the bottom, didn't see any error messages or output and
went on to the next post.

> And I will be doggoned if I
> give out my darn email address on newsgroups again, I don't need all
> that trash about porno.

Actually, MLM spam outnumbers porno spam about 5 to 1 lately. It's a
minor inconvenience for the extra help you'll receive. And unlike
telemarketing, spam mail won't interrupt your delicious dinner of
Spam, Spam, Spam, Eggs and Spam.

- Gordon