Why won't this work???

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
Wed Jun 2 19:56:48 EDT 1999

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:13:59 -0400, Jr. King <n at n.com> wrote:
>Uhhhh, excuse me but, I did point out the problem.  The PyEval_CallObject
>call is failing everytime.  I have it commented in the code, I guess that
>wasn't good enuff.
I guess so, too.
Some of the experts here have very limited time and nobody wants to waste it,
because we all want them to produce more of the work only they can do fast and
so good.  ;-)

So you are not only wasting Mark's, but also my time.
He probably get's hunderets of email messages and newsgroup questions
and still stays friendly. And he was still answering friendly.
Note that I also try to be friendly and explain the situation for you.

>Excuse me, but that is the way I have done and seen it
>done on c.l.c and the questions are usually answered minus the attitude.

What is c.l.c? comp.linux...?
In my eyes Mark was very friendly, I would probably have ignored you.
And I think you seem to believe in having a right to get an answer from
someone, which is not the case.

>And I will be doggoned if I give out my darn email address on newsgroups
>again, I don't need all that trash about porno.
Okay, then you probably don't need the answer to the question from Mark.

It is IMO unfriendly to not include an email address.
It is understandable, if you encode your email a bit, but still the
chances of an answer are falling then.

If you want an answer, try to raise your chances.
	Bernhard