starship.python.net

Christian Tismer tismer at appliedbiometrics.com
Thu Jun 3 13:24:06 EDT 1999

jkraai at murl.com wrote:

> Ok, I don't go to the starship root very often, but went there this morning.
>
> It's _beautiful_.  Who did this excellent work?  Chris T?
>
> Wow.  Clean, elegant, etc.

<blurb>

Not me alone. Meanwhile there are many helpers, and the
website layout is from Robin Friedrich again, as it was
with the first, now old ship.

I still do most of the administrivia, write scripts
for membership and mailing list management.

And the contents is made by the crew. This is the real
starship, all the rest is mostly kind of outfit.

If I have something to claim then only that it's
my genuine idea, and it turns out to be good.

</blurb>

a-blind-old-drunken-sailor-sometimes-finds-a-gem - ly y'rs - chris

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 101   :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net
10553 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net