python?

Rod Haper rodh at hou.valmet.com
Mon Jul 19 09:52:54 EDT 1999

Sreekant,

Yes it's an adult site.  But you've apparantly missed the whole point of
the subject line.  That is reason for the "?" in the subject line.
Someone posted three anonymous messages to the comp.lang.python list
last week advertising the URL and I was just wondering what this junk
has to do with Python and why it was posted on the comp.lang.python
list.  I don't want to see this junk on this news list.

Rod Haper