win32api RegisterWindowMessage, GetMessage?

nekotron at pobox.com nekotron at pobox.com
Wed Jul 7 11:37:24 EDT 1999

Hi, I'm trying to port a Python script that I wrote on Mac that
automates the execution of another program.  On Mac, I'm using apple
events to drive the app and determine when the job is done.  On windows,
this program can use PostMessage to indicate when it's job is done.

The problem I'm having is that I see no way with Python to be able to
get this message.  I can use RegisterWindowMessage to create the message
and pass this to the program so it knows where to Post to, but I can't
figure out how to get this message.

is this possible?

thanks
-chris