where is gfplus?

Richard Jones Richard.Jones at fulcrum.com.au
Tue Jul 20 21:15:15 EDT 1999

[Greg McFarlane]
> I have been trying to get through to the gfplus site
> <http://shamrock.med.nyu.edu/~jeff/gfplus/> but it seems to be down.
> Does anyone know of anywhere else I can get gfplus (an interactive
> gadfly shell)?  Or can anyone send it too me (it can't be that big:).
>
> Also, is there a gui interface to gadfly?  Something that lists all
> the tables, all the columns in a table, all the data in a table,
> indexes, etc.

   DBList.py is a Gtk-based GUI I wrote that does table query and view - pretty
simple stuff I wrote while learning Gtk. I'll be writing a Qt version some time
soon I suppose since I find this kind of thing handy. DBList.py is available
through the gadfly contributions page:

     http://www.chordate.com/gfcontrib.html
     http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=406461470

   I've put gfplus 1.0 (I don't seem to have 1.1 anywhere) at:

     http://redback.spyda.net/~richard/gfplus

   I've also emailed Jeff to see what's up...

       Richard