where is gfplus?

Jeff Berliner jeff at popmail.med.nyu.edu
Wed Jul 21 10:28:32 EDT 1999

In article <19990721100617.07994 at nms.otc.telstra.com.au>, Greg McFarlane
<gregm at iname.com> wrote:
> I have been trying to get through to the gfplus site
> <http://shamrock.med.nyu.edu/~jeff/gfplus/> but it seems to be down.
> Does anyone know of anywhere else I can get gfplus (an interactive
> gadfly shell)?  Or can anyone send it too me (it can't be that big:).

   Sorry, the machine which was hosting gfplus is currently restricted
from the net.  I've moved the gfplus pages to:

   http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/~jeff/gfplus/

   So, you can download gfplus 1.1 from there.  Also, 1.2 will hopefully
be out in the next few days.

> Also, is there a gui interface to gadfly?  Something that lists all
> the tables, all the columns in a table, all the data in a table,
> indexes, etc.

   As well as Richard Jone's GTk based one, I believe Marc Risney was
developing a GUI Gadfly shell as well, BarFly, which I don't know the
status of.  Maybe if he's listening he can tell us :)

   Apologies again!

                                                - Jeff

Jeff Berliner                                   jeff at popmail.med.nyu.edu
Academic Computing,                             Phone: (212) 263-2501
New York University School of Medicine          Fax:   (212) 263-8542

Jeff Berliner                            jeff at popmail.med.nyu.edu
Academic Computing,                      Phone: (212) 263-5744
New York University School of Medicine   Fax:   (212) 263-8542