Win32: silent script

Holger Jannsen holger at phoenix-edv.netzservice.de
Mon Jul 5 07:00:50 EDT 1999

High,

I'd like to use a little python-script to start win-programs
with special parameters. So I've made some links up to that
python-script in windows-menu.
But I'd like to let the programs start without the
rising dos-window, that occurs for a few centiseconds while
python-script is working. Or even let it start with a minimized
window outside the real screen or something like that....

How could I realize that?
Is there a startup-flag I could set when calling python.exe?
Other possibility: How could I set the 'minimized window' option
in that link by python-code?

thanx,
Holger