Example Code: Bresenham Line Algorithm

Travis Oliphant olipt at mayo.edu
Sun Jul 11 23:00:32 EDT 1999

Phillip,

I'm not sure what the Bresenham Line Algorithm does.  If you could send me
a brief description, I could evaluate whether or not I'd like to include
it in the package that I'm developing (Multipack), which builds on the
NumPy array extension to give Python the numerical convenience (and
eventually the graphical convenience) of common interactive data analysis
packages like MATLAB.

I'm posting this to the newsgroup to remind other individuals who would
like to contribute to such an effort that they can send their code to me
(Oliphant.Travis at altavista.net).  For people who are really interested in
this there is even a CVS server where development takes place.

Thanks,

Travis Oliphant