russian e-zine seeks a python co-editor

Alex Farber alex at kawo2.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Dec 1 21:37:45 EST 1999

If you don't speak Russian, please skip this posting.

Do you regularly read comp.lang.python? Do you like the idea
of a non-commercial Russian-language e-zine for developers?
The "Pref News" e-zine, located at  http://simplex.ru/news/
is dedicated to Perl, UNIX and database programming. Currently
maintained by two people it provides links to articles and
tutorials, interesting code snippets found in newsgroups.

We are looking for some Python enthusiast, who would post
interesting links and maybe digests from this newsgroup.

It won't take you much time - already 20 minutes a week
would be a helpful contribution. Please contact me.

Best regards
Alex