russian e-zine seeks a python co-editor

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Thu Dec 2 09:00:02 EST 1999

In article <3845DB79.531EAAE7 at kawo2.rwth-aachen.de>,
Alex Farber  <alex at kawo2.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
>If you don't speak Russian, please skip this posting.
>
>Do you regularly read comp.lang.python? Do you like the idea
>of a non-commercial Russian-language e-zine for developers?
>The "Pref News" e-zine, located at  http://simplex.ru/news/
>is dedicated to Perl, UNIX and database programming. Currently
>maintained by two people it provides links to articles and
>tutorials, interesting code snippets found in newsgroups.
>
>We are looking for some Python enthusiast, who would post
>interesting links and maybe digests from this newsgroup.
>
>It won't take you much time - already 20 minutes a week
>would be a helpful contribution. Please contact me.
			.
			.
			.
1.  I used to know enough Russian to get around
    the streets of Leningrad--oops!  I guess you
    can tell how long ago that was.  I've never
    read it successfully on-line; I suppose I'd
    have to diddle my code base (?) or somesuch
    to display cyrillic.
2.  I'd like to help.
3.  My calendar is jammed, already.
4.  I manage "Python-URL!" <URL:http://purl.org/thecliff/python/url.html>.
    At the very least, I'd think your e-zine would
    want to link to and/or translate these weekly
    digests.
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX