Anyone else making music with python?

Jason Cunliffe jasonic at nomadicsltd.com
Fri Dec 24 23:30:42 EST 1999

No not crazy at all - it is a shame that there is so little media or art
being done in Python.

Not had time to look at your work yet, but in case you don't already know
about about it, I suggest to take a good look at Tim Tompson's wonderful
'KeyKit':

http://thompsonresidence.com/keykit/

A terrific oops language for midi with a neat gui included. Kind of a cross
between MAX and HMSL. cross platform, free, source and lots of fun. Might
be linked to Python in many interesting ways. Lots of great ideas to be
inspired by.

enjoy

- Jason

Paul Winkler <slinkp at angelfire.com> wrote in article
<386115AB.A0DD3F6 at angelfire.com>...
> Hi,
>
> Am I the only one crazy enough to make music directly in python
> scripts? i.e. not with an application but by programming the
> composition...
[snip]