browser interface?

Marshall marshall at ufm.org
Wed Dec 8 19:17:44 EST 1999

I have been experimenting with Active Server Pages with some success. I am
new to Python and fairly new to ASP, but am basically using HTML and Python
in an ASP file as the GUI and processing code combined. It works OK.

Active Server Pages are available on non NT platforms through ChiliSoft and
others.

Marshall

Patrick Phalen wrote in message <99120800562707.02363 at quadra.teleo.net>...
>[55555, on Tue, 07 Dec 1999]
>
>:: Thanks for the input.  Unfortunately, Zope looks like it's a little over
my head, and I'm
>:: not even sure what an application server is, although, I can guess.
Without getting too