lemmings

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Tue Dec 7 15:38:45 EST 1999

Ivan Van Laningham wrote:
> Lemmings of Python, Unite--
>
> Gerrit Holl wrote:
> >
> > stuart mcfadden wrote:
> > > Where would I find a list of all the stuff that`s already been written in
> > > Python ?
> >
> > www.vex.net/~x/parnassus
> >

> And it contains all that will ever be written in Python, too.

Does it *already* contain everything that *will* be ever written?

I'm disappointed, there will never be written more than 500 Python modules
if it already contains everything that ever will be written.

groeten,
Gerrit.

--
"The move was on to 'Free the Lizard'"

  -- Jim Hamerly and Tom Paquin (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)
  9:37pm  up  5:58, 11 users,  load average: 1.29, 1.03, 1.09