Mac Install

Benjamin Kowarsch nospam-orawnzva at xntv.pbz
Mon Aug 2 05:38:11 EDT 1999

StuffIt is the dominating archiving utility. The installer you got there
is a StuffIt archive, therefore you need to have StuffIt on your Mac, to
expand the archive. Stuffit comes in three flavors: StuffIt Deluxe
(commercial product), Stuffit Lite (shareware) and StuffIt Expander
(shareware/freeware - extractor only). You can donload SuffIt from major
download sites of directly from its producers: Aladdin Systems at
http://www.aladdinsys.com

--
As an anti-spam measure I have scrambled my email address here.
Remove "nospam-" and ROT13 to obtain my email address in clear text.