carpe linguam

Graham Matthews graham at sloth.math.uga.edu
Sun Aug 22 21:45:50 EDT 1999

Per Kistler (kistler at fnmail.com) wrote:
: ...but Tom has been attacked over and over again. I can really
: understand that he may loose temper after beeing treeted like
: a idiot again and again. And Tom is really not any dummy.
: I suggest to treat the "bigger" guys in the computer community
: with more respect

Why should I treat a "bigger guy" with more respect? If the "bigger
guy" presents a crap argument he gets all the respect he deserves,
namely none.

graham

--
              Where do you think you're going