permissions on win32 [Q]

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv at ciudad.com.ar
Tue Apr 20 23:27:56 EDT 1999

Hi!

	I have to do a little script for a customer that will copy files from an NT
server to another. I need to change the permissions on those files and
directories. I mean, I need to give privileges to groups like
Administrators, the user that owns the files (changes from file to file) and
other special groups. Anyone knows how to do this with Python? We have the
following env: NT4SP4, Python 1.5.1, Win32All 124 ... the lastest one. I
have already done the script that copies the files, I just need to know how
to set this permissions.

	TIA

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <bruno at gaiasur.com.ar>