How libpython1.5.so

A.M. Kuchling amk1 at erols.com
Sun Apr 18 21:14:02 EDT 1999

Spam detection software, running on the system "albatross.python.org", has

Content preview:  Nick Belshaw writes: > Whilst trying to get Python plugins
   to work on Gnumeric-0.23 I bumped up > against the need for libpython1.5.so.0.0.0
   Here's a patch to the top-level Makefile.in which adds a "shared" target.
   Can people please try this and see if it works on your favorite Unix variant?
   It doesn't verify that you've compiled all the code with -fPIC or whatever's
   required; I'm not sure how to check or enforce that. (It could do "make clean
   ; make CCFLAGS=<whatever>", but is that too extreme?) [...]

 pts rule name              description
 4.4 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
                            2)
 0.5 FH_HELO_EQ_D_D_D_D     Helo is d-d-d-d
 1.6 TVD_RCVD_IP            TVD_RCVD_IP
 2.0 FH_DATE_IS_19XX        The date is not 19xx.
 0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to trusted network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
-0.7 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list