Lexical analyzers and parsers

Mike Fletcher mfletch at vrtelecom.com
Tue Apr 13 10:41:09 EDT 1999

http://starship.skyport.net/~mcfletch/

Has the VRML processing libraries (based on mcf.pars (i.e. the package is in
there)) and the simpleparse package (the one based on mxTextTools.  It seems
Andrew's page assumed the new starship (to which I still haven't added the
updated packages).

Suppose I should do that when I get a chance.
Mike
  Mike C. Fletcher -- Virtual Environment Designer
                         mcfletch at vrtelecom.com
                        http://www.vrtelecom.com