SNMPy update

Cameron Laird claird at Starbase.NeoSoft.COM
Tue Apr 6 00:46:10 EDT 1999

In article <3709868A.CFCCE63 at Lugoj.Com>,
James Logajan  <JamesL at Lugoj.Com> wrote:
>Cameron Laird wrote:
			.
			.
			.
>> Hardly.  There are several ASN.1 compilers.  MAVROS <URL:http://
>> www-sop.inria.fr/rodeo/personnel/huitema/mavros-home.html> is
>> another.  I know of none that's achieved SNACC's portability.
>
>MAVROS is free?

Jeremy asked about "free-ish" compilers.  The referenced
page says
  You can get a free licence for the MAVROS executable
  and/or source code for teaching and research use only.

  For commercial use please contact Alain Zahm.
Is it important to someone to find a compiler that's other-
than-SNACC and has a different license that MAVROS'?  I'm
confident that, too, is possible.
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX