[python-events] Add MP-105 conference in Event Calendar of PSF

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon May 6 02:09:31 EDT 2024

Hi Mélanie,

please resubmit your event addition request using our standard email
template available at:

     https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar#Submitting_an_Event

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, May 06 2024)

                https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      https://www.malemburg.com/