[python-events] Add event to Python Events Calendar

Sophia Aryan sophia.arakelyan at gmail.com
Thu May 26 06:12:13 EDT 2022

Hi team,

Sophia <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophia-aryan-b2836150/>here. I would
like to add an event to the Python Events Calendar. I'm sending the details
according to the template of the website.

Please add the following event:

 * Python at Scale:

 * In person and virtual:

 * The Python at Scale Summit is a venue to highlight innovative big data
solutions for Python developers and enterprises. The Summit provides an
opportunity for enterprises and organizations to understand common big data
challenges, share their approaches to solving those challenges, and learn
about innovative solutions that can help mature data-driven operations.

Python at Scale is primarily focused on:

Sharing success stories about implementing big data solutions in enterprises

Highlighting innovative solutions driving the Python big data ecosystem

Connecting enterprises, vendors, and communities to enable collaboration:

 * 500 in person, 500 virtual:

 * Hilton Austin, 500 E 4th ST, Austin, TX 78701,USA:

 * October 27-28th, 2022, 9 am – 5 pm:

 * HTML link using the format <a href="http:// www.pythonatscale.com/">
Python at Scale </a>:

If there is anything else that should be added, please let me know.
  --
With loving-kindness,
Sophia