[python-events] Python Workshop-share the information-reg

r senthilkumar senthilkumar at irttech.ac.in
Tue Mar 10 11:54:51 EDT 2020

Dear sir/madam,

I have fixed the date for Python workshop for which you (Python Software Foundation) have sponsored.

Date of event: 22.03.2020 (SUNDAY). Everyone is free on Sunday as discussed with
students.

Title of the workshop:
Python for Signal Processing Algorithms Implementation
Weblink: http://www.geocities.ws/senthilirtt/Python%20Workshop%20for%20Digital%20Signal%20Processing

(OR) http://bit.ly/2PnMTtw

Registration link is also given in the website.

**Is it possible to share this information with local python groups like:
 chennaipy at python.org<mailto:chennaipy at python.org>,
hydpy at python.org<mailto:hydpy at python.org>,
bangpypers at python.org<mailto:bangpypers at python.org>,
KovaiPy at python.org<mailto:KovaiPy at python.org>

And also post the event information in your website.
Send me the weblink where you have mentioned this event details.

Dr.R.Senthilkumar
Assistant Professor
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Institute of Road and Transport Technology
Vasavi College Post
Erode -638316
Tamilnadu
INDIA