[python-events] [PSF-Board] DJango Girls Ouagadougou

Django Girls Ouagadougou ouagadougou at djangogirls.org
Thu Dec 28 07:42:52 EST 2017

Hi there,

This is an information about Django Girls Ouagadougou's event a python for
programming workshop to inspire 30 women, which is to be held on the 22nd -
24th of February, 2018 in Burkina Faso. From 8am to 6pm

Check out https://djangogirls.org/ouagadougou/
<https://www.djangogirls.org/banjul> to see our website details.

Let me know if you need more details

Regards,