Where to post stuff?

Richard Jones richard at python.org
Tue Oct 1 01:00:03 CEST 2013

Just quickly, regarding the PyTennessee CFP I wasn't going to add that to
the calendar since if we add a bunch of conference CFPs I think the
calendar will get too cluttered.

Hm, I just noticed the Melbourne user group comes up as 10AM. It's 6PM with
the correct timezone in the calendar, but obviously the website display
fixes the timezone to something else and translates the time. Ho hum.

     Richard