[Python-Dev] [help] where to learn how to upgrade from 2.7 to 3

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:26:34 EDT 2018

Python-dev is for development *of* Python, not *in* Python! You want
python-list instead.

Also, make sure you include some full example code where the error occurs
and what exactly is failing. Right now, it's hard for me to tell what
exactly is going on...

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018, 8:21 PM Avery Richards <avery.richards at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am having so much fun learning python! I did not install the best
> version into my mac at first. Now I can't find out how to upgrade, (pip is
> awesome but not as conversational as I need it to be on the subject). I've
> downloaded the packages from python.org, installed all sorts of stuff,  I
> configured my text editor to recognize python3, resolving formatting
> strings output, but now as I progress the
>
> [end = '  ']
>
> is not recognized. I have figured out a lot on my own, can you help me
> upgrade to 3.6 once and for all? Again I consulted with pip and followed
> faq websites (maybe a mistake there, idk).
>
> please please thank you!
>
> ~Avery

Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else
https://refi64.com/