[Python-Dev] [help] where to learn how to upgrade from 2.7 to 3

Avery Richards avery.richards at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:12:33 EDT 2018

I am having so much fun learning python! I did not install the best version
into my mac at first. Now I can't find out how to upgrade, (pip is awesome
but not as conversational as I need it to be on the subject). I've
downloaded the packages from python.org, installed all sorts of stuff,  I
configured my text editor to recognize python3, resolving formatting
strings output, but now as I progress the

[end = '  ']

is not recognized. I have figured out a lot on my own, can you help me
upgrade to 3.6 once and for all? Again I consulted with pip and followed
faq websites (maybe a mistake there, idk).

please please thank you!

~Avery