[Python-Dev] quoted text not being marking correctly [was PEP 572 really the most effective way to solve the problems it's targeting?]

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Fri Apr 27 11:57:55 EDT 2018

On 04/27/2018 05:35 AM, Ryan Gonzalez wrote:

[snip]

Ryan, the quoted text in your emails is not being marked as such, meaning that the entire email appears to be from you.
  This makes it really difficult to pick out your responses.

I would really appreciate it of you could figure out why that is happening and resolve it.  (I have no clue so can't
offer any ideas.)

Thanks.

--
~Ethan~