[Python-Dev] Proposal: go back to enabling DeprecationWarning by default

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Nov 8 11:47:23 EST 2017

Philipp,

You seem to have missed Nick's posts where he clearly accepts that a middle
ground is necessary. R D Murray is also still unconvinced. (And obviously I
myself am against reverting to the behavior from 7 years ago.) If we can't
agree on some middle ground, the status quo will be maintained.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)