[Python-Dev] Translated Python documentation

Jim F.Hilliard d.f.hilliard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:12:06 EST 2017

I've recently been translating the Tutorial in Greek as a side thing that
also helps me catch some doc bugs :-). So it's an obvious +1 from me.

I really like this idea and would like to see it come to fruition. I think
some issues need to be addressed first, though:

Where should these translated docs live and how does one make it clear to
users reading them that doc bugs shouldn't be submitted to the main bug
tracker/github repo?

these are just two that popped in my head.

It would be great if this went forward, many people will find the path to
learning Python much much easier to walk if the documentation was written
in a language they are comfortable in.

Best Regards,

Jim Fasarakis Hilliard
*d.f.hilliard at gmail.com <d.f.hilliard at gmail.com> | dimitrisjim.github.io