[Python-Dev] Translated Python documentation

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:58:03 EST 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Victor Stinner
<victor.stinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are a least 3 groups of people who are translating the Python
> documentation in their mother language (french, japanese, spanish).

We translated (and even printed/published) the Tutorial (we're
currently maintaining the Py2 and Py3 branches).

But only the tutorial, that is a smaller and steadier doc.

> For me, the most impotant point would be to give access to the
> translated documentation from docs.python.org. For example, have a
> dropdown list with available languages.

To clarify: you're proposing to *serve* the translated files from
d.p.o? Or just a link to where those are served now?

Thanks!

--
.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/