[Python-Dev] [RELEASED] Python 3.5.4 is now available

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:29:24 EDT 2017

I updated some websites and services for the 3.5.4 release:

* Status of Python branches in the devguide:
   https://devguide.python.org/#status-of-python-branches
* Python security vulnerabilities:
   http://python-security.readthedocs.io/vulnerabilities.html
* I removed all Python 3.5 buildbots:
   https://github.com/python/buildmaster-config/pull/17

Zachary Ware told me that 3.5.4 now comes before 3.6.2 on
https://www.python.org/downloads/ but I don't think that it's a real
issue :-) *Maybe* we could group releases per Python branch? Or sort
by Python branches.

Victor