[Python-Dev] pythonhosted.org upload no longer works

Giampaolo Rodola' g.rodola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:17:23 EDT 2016

Thanks Paul,
no I wasn't aware of that, and I will subscribe to distutils-sig from now
on.
I don't remember ever receiving a warrant about this decision but it's
entirely possible I may have forgot. =)
So long story short is that I will have to move the doc on readthedocs,
correct?
Does pythonhosted provide an automatic redirect or I'll have to upload a
static page which states the doc has been moved?

--
Giampaolo - http://grodola.blogspot.com