[Python-Dev] MemoryError and other bugs on AMD64 OpenIndiana 3.x

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:48:32 CET 2015

Hi,

The buildbot AMD64 OpenIndiana 3.x is always red since at least 6
months. Almost always, tests fail because the buildbot has not enough
memory. Well, it's fun to see how Python handles MemoryError (it's
pretty good, there is no hard crash! my work on failmalloc was maybe
useful ;-)), but it doesn't help to detect regressions.

Would it be possible to enhance this buildbot?

I copy this email to the owner of buildbot. But I also sent it to
python-dev because MemoryError is not the only error, please take care
of our buildbots!

Thanks,
Victor