[Python-Dev] Reminder: Python 3.5 beta 4 is tagged in one week

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Jul 21 18:35:29 CEST 2015

Cool. http://bugs.python.org/issue21750 is in a bad state right now.

I landed a patch to fix it, which when exposed to users had some
defects. I'm working on a better patch now, but need to either roll
the prior patch completely back, or get the new one landed before the
next beta. I hope to have that up for review later today {fingers
crossed} - will that be soon enough, or should I look up how to easily
revert stuff out with hg?

-Rob

On 18 July 2015 at 22:24, Larry Hastings <larry at hastings.org> wrote:

> Approximately a week from when I post this, I'll be tagging Python 3.5 beta
> 4, which is the last beta before we go to release candidates.  Please wind
> up all your bug fixes soon, I'd really like checkins to 3.5 to stop soon.
>
> And a minor reminder: when we hit Release Candidate 1, I'll be switching the
> canonical repo for 3.5 to a public Bitbucket repo.  Any bug fixes that go in
> between RC 1 and final will only be merged using Bitbucket "pull requests".
>
> The new workflow experiment continues,
>

> /arry

Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist