[Python-Dev] Reminder: Python 3.5 beta 4 is tagged in one week

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sat Jul 18 12:24:21 CEST 2015

Approximately a week from when I post this, I'll be tagging Python 3.5
beta 4, which is the last beta before we go to release candidates.
Please wind up all your bug fixes soon, I'd really like checkins to 3.5
to stop soon.

And a minor reminder: when we hit Release Candidate 1, I'll be switching
the canonical repo for 3.5 to a public Bitbucket repo. Any bug fixes
that go in between RC 1 and final will only be merged using Bitbucket
"pull requests".

The new workflow experiment continues,

//arry/