[Python-Dev] Raspberry Pi Buildbot

Tal Einat taleinat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:24:38 CEST 2014

Is there one? If not, would you like me to set one up? I've got one at
home with Raspbian installed not doing anything, it could easily run a
buildslave.

Poking around on buildbot.python.org/all/builders, I can only see one
ARM buildbot[1], and it's just called "ARM v7".

I also found this python-dev thread[2] along with a blog.python.org
blog post[3] from 2012, which mentioned that Trent Nelson would be
receiving a Raspberry Pi and setting up a buildslave on it. But I
can't find mention of it on buildbot.python.org.

So I can't tell what the current state is. If anyone is interested,
just let me know!

.. [1]: http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/ARMv7%203.x
.. [2]: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.devel/136388
.. [3]: http://blog.python.org/2012/12/pandaboard-raspberry-pi-coming-to.html