[Python-Dev] Online docs: make index search available everywhere

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 05:16:16 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 6:18 AM, Chris Jerdonek <chris.jerdonek at gmail.com> wrote:
> This raises a related question.  Where should we file issues for
> Python-controlled things that are outside the scope of the cpython
> repository (or the devguide) and that are not issues with the tracker
> (which has its own tracker -- the meta tracker).
>
> For example, where should we file an issue for hg.python.org if we
> suspect the issue is with how we've customized things rather than with
> Mercurial's hgweb itself.  The main bugs tracker has a component for
> "Devguide" but not for other non-cpython repository things like
> hg.python.org.

As far as I know, we don't have a general ticketing system for
python.org infrastructure. That may change at some point in the
future, but in the meantime I just email python-committers or
python-dev if I notice something that appears broken with the
development infrastructure, or pydotorg-www for the website in
general.

Cheers,
Nick.