[Python-Dev] externals?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Sat Nov 17 22:52:44 CET 2012

Thanks for your pro-tip.  Might I suggest that it ought to go into the dev FAQ?  Along with an explanation that a windows dev has to have SVN installed too, just for the laughs?
I think there might be a benefit to moving at least the current externals to a separate HG repository.  We could easily have multiple branches in that repo reflecting the required externals for each version under active HG development).
There is an inherent drawback in having to rely on two different RCS to fetch the necessary stuff, imho.