[Python-Dev] Problems with regrtest and with logging

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 6 20:57:24 CEST 2011

Éric Araujo <merwok <at> netwok.org> writes:

>  Second: in packaging, we have two modules that create a logging
>  handler.  I’m not sure how if we should change the code or fix the tests
>  to restore the _handlerList, or how.

If you are saying this happens in your unit tests for packaging, then you can
either restore the _handlerList using the approach in test_logging, or else you
can just close the handlers when you've done with them.

If you point me at the relevant code (is it on bitbucket or on hg.python.org?) I
can perhaps take a look and advise.

Regards,

Vinay Sajip