[Python-Dev] Python 3.3 release schedule posted

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at haypocalc.com
Thu Mar 24 01:41:18 CET 2011

Le mercredi 23 mars 2011 à 20:56 +0100, Georg Brandl a écrit :
> For 3.3, I'd like to revive the tradition of listing planned large-scale
> changes in the PEP.  Please let me know if you plan any such changes,
> at any time.  (If they aren't codified in PEP form, we should think about
> whether they should be.)

I am still working on the import machinery to fix last bugs related to
Unicode. So it will be possible to do an useless "import café" in Python
3.3, on any platform. But it is not really an huge change (for the user,
but an huge change in the code ;-)).

I will probably add my faulthandler module into 3.3.

Victor