[Python-Dev] Python launcher command line usage (Was: 3.2.1 encoding surprise)

Vlad Riscutia riscutiavlad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 03:30:21 CEST 2011

If versioned filenames are added in addition to python.exe, it still might
look confusing for most users: Why do I have python and python3.2
executables? What's the difference? I'd rather go with -v argument either
way, for people that *know* they want to call Python 3.2 instead of Python
3.1...

Thank you,
Vlad