[Python-Dev] Python merge module

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Thu Feb 3 03:43:09 CET 2011

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:30:43 -0800, "Hoyt, David" <hoyt6 at llnl.gov> wrote:
> > Definitely not. Python is easier than XML.
>
> I disagree.

Just as an FYI, I believe that most people in the Python community find
XML much more of a pain than Python.  Many of us (especially those of
us who are not web developers) avoid XML whenever possible, and when
we do have to deal with it we tend to abstract it behind easier to work
with Python code.  The obvious exception to that would be web templating
languages, but I personally prefer to avoid those, as well :)

--
R. David Murray                                      www.bitdance.com