[Python-Dev] Hg question

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:59:27 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 4:35 AM, Alexander Belopolsky
<alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was preparing a commit to 3.2 and default branches and mistakenly
> used -m insread of -l commit option.  As a result, I have

If you had caught the change before merging to default, then "hg
rollback" would have done the trick, but since there are *two* commits
you want to alter, then it seems like one of the hg strip approaches
others have suggested will be necessary.

Agreed on the usability annoyances arising from mixing the desire for
a relative clean history in the main repository and hg's near total
intolerance for mistakes, though :P

Cheers,
Nick.